Growing Pains Prenatal Classes
Are you a mom to be?
We offer FREE prenatal classes.
Classes fill up quickly, register NOW!Read more
Welcome to the Partnership for Children of Wayne County
—-LOBSTER & SHRIMP TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!—-
The Partnership for Children of Wayne County, Inc. is a non-profit organization designed to provide programs and services for families and children in Wayne County, North Carolina.
The Partnership for Children of Wayne County…
- is a catalyst for bringing different groups together for the sake of the children.
- educates the community on the critical needs of young children and helps develop solutions.
- administers Smart Start funds from the state legislature to support programs to benefit children ages 0-5 and their families.
- administers the NC Pre-K Program, which is designed to provide at-risk four-year olds an opportunity for quality preschool education.
- manages the Safe Kids-Wayne County Chapter along with other collaborating agencies to promote the prevention of accidental childhood injuries.
- distributes free Born Learning educational materials for parents through a grant from the United Way of Wayne County.
The Partnership for Children of Wayne County builds partnerships with families and the community to create a comprehensive system of early care and education. In doing so, our community leads the way in building a brighter future for all of North Carolina.
MISSION: The Partnership for Children provides or connects families with early care & education, health, and family support services needed for young children.
VISION: Children will receive the start they need to become educated, healthy, and self-reliant people who strengthen the social and economic future of Wayne County.