“Pregnancy, Birth & Beyond childbirth education program is a series of comprehensive prenatal education classes conducted by a doula, Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educators, registered nurses, a lactation consultant and a Child Passenger Safety Technician. This program is offered to you at NO CHARGE by the Partnership for Children of Wayne County and the United Way of Wayne County. Each series of comprehensive prenatal classes are offered at different times so you can select a series that works best with your schedule.
- Evening Classes- Seven classes on Tuesday evenings from 6-8 pm.
- Day Classes- As Needed
What topics will be covered?
- Stages of Labor
- Signs of Preterm Labor
- Medications for Labor
- Vaginal & Cesarean Births
- Relaxation & Breathing Techniques
- Tour of Labor & Delivery Room at Wayne Memorial Hospital, Goldsboro, NC
- Presentation by Certified Car Seat Technician
- Basic Infant Care
- And much more
For more information visit the links below.
How do I Register?
Contact the Partnership for Children of Wayne County at 919-735-3371, x 226 to register for classes and be more prepared to fully ‘Embrace Your Miracle’. Call today CLASSES FILL UP QUICKLY!