Health Services Team
This team is composed of a registered nurse and Child Care Consultant.
They are available for:
- consultation for child care facilities, providers, and parents;
- facility health and safety assessments;
- childhood illness issues in child care facilities;
- policy and procedure reviews and creations for child care settings;
- hearing and vision screenings;
- respond to children’s developmental issues;
- collaborate with Environmental Health to assist facilities in meeting health and safety regulations.
This service is provided by the Wayne County Health Department. For more information, contact Nichole Duncan, Child Care Health Consultant at 919-580-4041 and 919-580-4020.
800 North William Street
Goldsboro, NC 27530